Today, each business faces the need to be online, because a huge part of its customers are already there. But what should you do if you want to attract the attention of potential buyers?
The answer is simple: get yourself a good website and follow our top 5 most effective online business development strategies!
But first, you need a good website, right? Don’t worry about that: today you can create a decent website using the modern site builder.
1. Create a stunning website design
- 94% of first impressions from a website are design-related;
- 75% of brand credibility comes from website design;
- 89% of your visitors will leave for your competitor’s website if they find your design unattractive;
- 74% of internet users are more likely to come back to mobile-friendly websites.
Impressive, isn’t it? Every detail is important, from beautiful high-quality photos and a promo video on the first screen to website usability and intuitive navigation.
Creating a high-quality attractive design costs a lot of money, but keep in mind that you can always use a website builder and choose a ready-to-use website template. The main challenge is to choose the right solution for these purposes; for example, you can try the progressive Weblium website builder.
Weblium offers 260+ professional templates, developed based on an in-depth analysis of the world’s top niche sites and taking the latest global design trends into account. Each template is thought out to the smallest detail and designed for success — from the website header to the mobile-first design (every Weblium site looks perfect on any existing mobile and stationary device).
Besides, the Weblium intuitive editor offers advanced design customization features, that allow you to customize the template design to your taste.
For example, if you need to create a music website, you can choose a suitable template and then customize it to your liking: upload photos from your best live performances, set a video clip for the first screen, customize button design to match the music style that you work in and many more!
2. Dive into social networks
The social media audience is growing exponentially — this is a huge field for finding and attracting customers, announcing your services, and selling your products.
With SMM, you can use both paid and free social media tools:
- advertising posts;
- personal communication with potential and existing clients.
Benefits of social media promotion:
- choosing a narrow target audience that is interested in your company’s products;
- promoting not only products and services but also information projects, the mass media or a specific person;
- increasing brand awareness;
- establishing audience loyalty;
- drawing traffic to your website.
Note: paired with a website, social media promotion gives brilliant results.
3. Use Search Engine Optimization
Many business owners have websites, but these days, having one is not enough. Optimizing your site for search engines can dramatically increase sales and attract new leads.
According to HubSpot, 61% of marketers say SEO is their top marketing priority.
Why SEO is important for small businesses:
- it helps to take good positions in the search results;
- it has a positive effect on recognition;
- it increases audience confidence;
- it attracts targeted traffic;
- it saves advertising budgets;
- it increases sales.
4. Create a blog on your site or another platform
To draw more traffic to your website, you need to create your blog. With its help, you can share your opinion, position yourself as an expert in your niche, find readers, and increase traffic to your site.
Having a blog, you can:
- accelerate search engine optimization;
- develop and strengthen your relationships with the existing and new customers;
- position your company as an industry leader;
- showcase the “insides” of your business;
- share blog articles with popular resources, increasing brand recognition.
5. Work with influencers
Influencers are the fastest growing customer acquisition channel today. They set trends and shape public opinion. In 2020, the market volume of influence marketing reached $10 billion. 49% of all consumer decisions depend on the recommendations of influencers, and, after cooperating with influencers, the brands note that their sales growth increased by an average of 30%.
By working with bloggers, the brand acquires both access to a huge audience (many thousands of people) and the author’s content to promote its product.
There are various ways to work with influencers: you can contact them directly, cooperate with an agency or use online services (Getblogger, LabelUp, Plibber are the most popular).
Using influencer marketing, you can get a lot of benefits:
- increase coverage;
- get fascinating content;
- build trust;
- build a loyal audience;
- become a more recognizable brand.